Infected By Ransomware
Believe it or not, there are resources available to help you. We understand that an infection of ransomware is a business-critical issue, and needs to be resolved as soon as possible.
If you’ve received a ransomware note: Here are some resources that you can use to identify this note and help you find a ransomware decryptor. There is a good chance that technology already exists to help decrypt these contents.
- Free Ransomware Decryption Tools – Provided by Emsisoft
- ID Ransomware – Provided by The Malware Hunters Team
Need to Prevent Ransomware?
Let’s be honest – Everyone needs to prevent ransomware.
To prevent against ransomware, you should take the following steps.
- Install Anti-Malware Tools – We recommend Sentinel One
- Take frequent Backups – We offer Document and System Backups
- Isolate Your Backups – We offer Isolated Backups
- Don’t Click Malicious Links – This can be prevented with Security Awareness Training
- Ensure All Possible Security Precautions are Met – Remove all options for invasion by securing accounts and intrusion options