We're happy to announce that we have Migrated to Version 8.1.0 from Version 8.0.4 for our hosting platform. This update will give you a fresh face for our hosting system that should allow for easier, and more responsive navigation. All updates took place across our server network with zero uptime interruptions.
- New Front-End Interface Built With Bootstrap 4
- Support for Dynamic DNS in your cPanel Portal for your Domains
- New Standardized Hooks for ModSecurity®
- (Experimental) ModSecurity 3 Support Added
- ECDSA for SSL/TLS certificates
- Installation of PHP 8.0 GA
- Updates to PHP Handlers (Switch from suPHP to FastCGI)
- Additional Updates for PHP 7.2/7.3/7.4 Libraries
- MySQL 8.0 Support Added
- Node.JS 10 Added
- Tomcat 8.5 Added
The development team responsible for this software took special care to build in functionality that allows for streamlined mobile and tablet viewing of our content, as well as a faster and more responsive front-end to ensure that your clicks are taking you right where you want to go.
With this update, there are a few things that have been taken offline while we work on adapting them to our new release. We've listed them below.
- Our Domain Auctioning Service has been temporarily suspended until we finish building out the new front-end for this platform.
- Our Live Chat is not yet available in this version directly on FTG Host, you will have to go to our Main Website (Here) to start a chat, or click the link in your Ticket Email.
Our hope is that with this new update you can browse quicker, get more done, and have more fun doing it.