There are many different tools available online to build your website, and it can sometimes be difficult to choose which one may be the best option for you. We’ve recently had a large influx of requests regarding a new service called Kajabi.
Kajabi is an all-in-one business management platform that includes the ability to manage Products, Websites, Payments, Email, Landing Pages, Pipelines, Analytics, Customers (People), and Mobile Communications. Primarily, this is used for marketing Online Courses, Membership sites, or other resources similar to this.
In contrast, the FTG Hosting platform is primarily dedicated to Web Hosting and Design services, specifically tailoring to integrate with providers instead of providing an all-in-one stop. We allow you to choose your framework (WordPress, OpenCart, Etc.) and we can even build your website for you.
So what does this actually mean for you as a consumer?
|FTG – Growth||Kajabi – Basic||Kajabi – Growth||Kajabi – Pro|
|Landing Pages||Unlimited @$330/pg||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Transaction Fees||You Choose||2.9% + 30 Cents||2.9% + 30 Cents||2.9% + 30 Cents|
|24/7 Chat Support||Included||Included||Included||Included|
To compare the two, there are a few key differences to note between these products:
- We are not a marketing provider – Which means we do not provide email marketing services, or pipeline management services
- Kajabi is meant for full business management – FTG Hosting is designed specifically for website and email-based services only.
- Support is equally matched – We provide the same levels of support, just different services.
- We provide unlimited landing pages – However, this is something you pay for per-page, instead of having unlimited pages at a higher monthly cost.
- We Allow Flexibility – This means that you can pick your plan, pick your platform, pick your payment provider, all based on what you need and when you need it
As you can see, Kajabi and FTG Host are two very different platforms, designed for different things. One focuses more on whole-business development, while we specialize more in online presence and hosting services. While you can still get an invoicing system and a CRM through our platform at no extra charge, there is more setup work involved if you wish to custom-build a solution. Kajabi has focused on keeping this simple, while we have focused on giving you the flexibility to choose.
Great Use Cases for FTG
- Hosting Email Inboxes & Managing DNS
- Hosting One or Multiple Websites built from the Framework of Your Choosing
- Self-Constructing your Business Operations Software
- Development of Web Applications
- Building a Blog or E-Commerce Store
- Building Landing Pages
Great Use Cases for Kajabi
- Providing Online Courses to Customers
- Providing a Membership Website to Clients
- Pipeline and Analytics Management
- Storing a Customer Database
- Managing an Inventory of Products
- Simplifying Payment Processing Experience